ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Really impressed: BB Flashback, Blueberry software upgrade policy

<< < (3/4) > >>

fenixproductions:
 :redface: I must be blind...

Edited:
Truly blind. I've downloaded provided version and it says "Evaluation copy". It asks for licence key but I can't find a link for generating one.

Also, while installing it says:
This is not free software, and usage requires a licence from Blueberry Software.
--- End quote ---

I think I will wait until they fix their website and exe files.

lanux128:
yes, it seems like they've yet to update their installers..

Really impressed: BB Flashback, Blueberry software upgrade policy

J-Mac:
Leftover from April 1?  :tellme:

Jim

widgewunner:
... (Oh, I feel wike Elmeh Fuud when I twy to say your username out loud!!   ;D )-J-Mac (April 11, 2009, 10:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

You hit the nail white on da head! My CB handle from the 80's was ridgerunner and that is the username I always try to get when signing up for this or that internet site, but it is frequently taken. Thus I came up with the Elmer Fudd version with its "off-the-beaten-path" spelling. As you can see from my avatar, I fly hang gliders for fun and fweqwentwy wun widges! - check out my "widgewunner channel" on YouTube for some cheesy videos! :^)

J-Mac:
... (Oh, I feel wike Elmeh Fuud when I twy to say your username out loud!!   ;D )-J-Mac (April 11, 2009, 10:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

You hit the nail white on da head! My CB handle from the 80's was ridgerunner and that is the username I always try to get when signing up for this or that internet site, but it is frequently taken. Thus I came up with the Elmer Fudd version with its "off-the-beaten-path" spelling. As you can see from my avatar, I fly hang gliders for fun and fweqwentwy wun widges! - check out my "widgewunner channel" on YouTube for some cheesy videos! :^)
-widgewunner (April 17, 2009, 03:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version