ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Really impressed: BB Flashback, Blueberry software upgrade policy

<< < (2/4) > >>

lanux128:
Hi everybody,

First post. I recently discovered this place after searching for screencasting software. Was impressed with your thorough software reviews and the overall positive tone of the posts and content here. I registered and am posting here to let everyone know that the BB Flashback Express version is now free. Figured some of you might want to know.-widgewunner (April 11, 2009, 08:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks for the heads-up, widgewunner.. :up: btw, is there a link showing the difference between full program and the express edition? i can't seem to find any..

J-Mac:
Hi everybody,

First post. I recently discovered this place after searching for screencasting software. Was impressed with your thorough software reviews and the overall positive tone of the posts and content here. I registered and am posting here to let everyone know that the BB Flashback Express version is now free. Figured some of you might want to know.-widgewunner (April 11, 2009, 08:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks for the heads-up, widgewunner.. :up: btw, is there a link showing the difference between full program and the express edition? i can't seem to find any..
-lanux128 (April 12, 2009, 01:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Right here:  http://www.bbsoftware.co.uk/BBFlashBackExpress/CompareEditions.aspx

Jim

lanux128:
Right here:  http://www.bbsoftware.co.uk/BBFlashBackExpress/CompareEditions.aspx-J-Mac (April 12, 2009, 02:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks, quite a handy chart and the express edition isn't lacking in the recording section..

fenixproductions:
Just wondering.

Main site says that Express edition is free but after clicking on Download button you can see:

BB FlashBack Express is free for 30 days - no missing features, no adware and no spyware.
--- End quote ---

lanux128:
Main site says that Express edition is free but after clicking on Download button you can see:

BB FlashBack Express is free for 30 days - no missing features, no adware and no spyware.
--- End quote ---
-fenixproductions (April 12, 2009, 08:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

J-Mac pointed out the same anomaly earlier and it seems that he's found the solution..

Edit:  Hmm.. Weird - Looks like the policy is the same: Express is a free download and a 30 trial. But on the Express page itself it says "Free forever". I guess they just changed this and haven't edited all their pages yet. Cool - Thanks again.-J-Mac (April 11, 2009, 10:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version