ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Flame Warriors

<< < (5/5)

Darwin:
Ok, so who are you?!? Be honest! I'm looking for me...
-TucknDar (September 16, 2008, 03:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me...

app103:
Not really sure which card would best resemble me (probably a combo of a few) but I will let you see what a forum/chatroom admin had to say about me and my "verbal fighting style":

http://www.vladd44.com/2006F/august.php

Josh:
josh stop being an evil clown!
-mouser (September 16, 2008, 05:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just remember folks:

Flame Warriors

zridling:
Now zaine ridling can update his avatar to the following! YES!-Josh (September 16, 2008, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ouch! Josh knows me, I won't deny. Is there one to describe someone who can't shutup (me, that is). I would also add the following, which describe my personality weaknesses too accurately:

Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges as barbarians at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and eventually wears down the opposition. Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed.

Ideologues are smug and self satisfied in their certitudes, Ideologue's opinions are merely a loose collection of intellectual conceits, and e is genuinely astonished, bewildered and and indignant that his views are not universally embraced as the Truth. He regards the opposing point of view as a form of cognitive dissonance whose only cure is relentless propagandizing and browbeating. The conservative iteration of Ideologue parades himself as a logical, clear thinker, while the liberal version trumpets his higher level of mental, spiritual and social awareness. Troglodyte is the natural ally of conservative Ideologue, and for liberal Ideologue it is Weenie. Ideologue is a fierce, but very predictable Warrior.

Josh:
Zaine, I don't know if you have figured it out, but I am your arch nemesis from betanews, Metshrine, the man whom you think works for a competing product because I don't like xyplorer :) Peace man! I really dont like the bickering that was started a few months back because of my first review.

But yes, perhaps we should make DC Warriors. I bet we could talk nudone into drawing some characters for us. The first and foremost character would be the "Mighty Mouserer", the one who leaves a conversation suddenly and without warning to pursue other hobbies such as breaking/repairing air conditioners, dental work, and self-inflicted bus missings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version