ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Alias: Send Twitter updates from Farr

<< < (7/11) > >>

hamradio:
Thanks for all the hard work!

I'm having some trouble installing this. I have followed the instructions exactly, but I can't get this plug-in to come up in the plug-ins dialog within FARR.

It just doesn't seem to recognize it. On the other hand, DCupdater seems to recognize it and offer an update. However, even updating using DCupdater doesn't fix this. It is still not present in the plug-ins dialog within FARR.

Thanks in advance.
-reckoner (September 08, 2009, 09:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Its an alias not a plugin which I think the folder should go into the FARR folder group AliasGroups\Installed and if it doesn't show still restart FARR. Since it is an alias it will not show up in the plug-ins dialog.

EDIT: Also follow the instructions on the first post.

reckoner:

Its an alias not a plugin which I think the folder should go into the FARR folder group AliasGroups\Installed and if it doesn't show still restart FARR. Since it is an alias it will not show up in the plug-ins dialog.

EDIT: Also follow the instructions on the first post.
-hamradio (September 08, 2009, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks. You are right. Brain freeze on my part.

sri:
Is it possible to add the feature of showing how many remaining characters can be typed in a twitter message?

hamradio:
Is it possible to add the feature of showing how many remaining characters can be typed in a twitter message?
-sri (September 09, 2009, 02:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

My guess would be no since this is just an alias and not an actual plug-in but I am not sure.

lanux128:
hamradio is right. since this is an alias, it's not possible.

thanks for answering the queries hamradio. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version