ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Spore: The Evolution of the Crocidius (and other creations by Deozaan)

(1/2) > >>

Deozaan:
Yes, it's another Spore topic. This one shows the different iterations for my creature called the Crocidius.

[EDIT]Added thumbnail images which link to the corresponding Sporepedia website. And I've been adding more creations in this same thread.[/EDIT]

Unfortunately it only seems to save my final creature from the Cell stage, so it's missing several generations from the Cell stage.

Without further ado, I present:

Squigglyzonk:

Sproingyzoink:

Hi-Res images of SproingyzoinkSpore: The Evolution of the Crocidius (and other creations by Deozaan)

Gangly Stick:

Hi-Res image of Gangly Stick

Aahzoid:

Hi-Res images of AahzoidSpore: The Evolution of the Crocidius (and other creations by Deozaan)

Aahzoid Pervectium:

Hi-Res image of Aahzoid Pervectium

Terrorgator:

Hi-Res image of Terrorgator

Fearalligator:

Hi-Res images of FearalligatorSpore: The Evolution of the Crocidius (and other creations by Deozaan)

Fearalligator Rex:

Hi-Res images of Fearalligator RexSpore: The Evolution of the Crocidius (and other creations by Deozaan)

Crocidius:

Hi-Res images of CrocidiusSpore: The Evolution of the Crocidius (and other creations by Deozaan)

mouser:
Gangly stick is my favorite  :Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
I like Sproingyzoink! Specially the fact that he as an rear eye! Is that for parking?

Deozaan:
I like Sproingyzoink! Specially the fact that he as an rear eye! Is that for parking?
-jgpaiva (September 08, 2008, 08:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

The rear eye is "leftovers" from when he evolved from the Cell to a creature with legs. :)

I also made a creature with the Creature Creator (before Spore was released) based on an immature whim I had one day. Read the description for more info:

Masticanalis:

Hi-Res images of MasticanalisSpore: The Evolution of the Crocidius (and other creations by Deozaan)

jgpaiva:
 ;D ;D Masticanalis made me remember CatDog!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version