ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Help? Circle Dock not launching properly

(1/8) > >>

twisk:
I'm not sure if I checked a box I shouldn't have, but when I launch Circle Dock and click on the shortcut icons, nothing launches, regardless of what the shortcut links too (unless it's a dock folder). I have to right click, then use the Open option to actually run applications.

Is there any way I can configure CD so that it launches applications on left-click?

VideoInPicture:
Left clicks should launch whatever the icons point to. There is no option to turn this off. Perhaps you are slightly moving the icon when you left click and Circle Dock is interpreting this as a movement of the icon instead of a click. Try going to the Settings -> General and increase the Click Sensitivity value and see if that helps.

twisk:
It no longer tries to move the icons. I get the hourglass cursor, but nothing happens for both folders and files.

only the RightClick-Open function works.
Is there any way I can map that to left-click?

VideoInPicture:
Hmm, there may have be a problem with Alpha 7.6. Let me check it out and I'll post an update.

twisk:
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version