ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Send some info of your PC!

(1/14) > >>

RedPillow:
Hey all of u guys! :D

I decided to make a new topic  :D i have never done that and i got and idea to put in this topic..

So all of you send here some info of your computer...
NO IPs or "personal info"

Here`s mine:
Mincrosoft windows XP
Home edition
Version 2002
Service pack 3

HP
Mobile ÄMD Sempron(tm)
Processor 3400+
1,90GHz
Fysical adressextend
 8) Really my pc stinks :-[
 ;D ;D
Send here yours!
Oh and if you dont know how to find these infos... :huh:
Just right click "my computer" and select accessories :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

housetier:
I am the proud owner of:

Toshiba Tecra 8200
Intel Pentium III (Coppermine) 750 MHz
256 MB RAM
Trident Microsystems CyberBlade/XP
USB1.1

This is a very very very old laptop. However, it still works and allows me to browser the internets, chat, write email and watch most anime. Lately this h.264 codec has become increasingly popular and my system is not powerful enough to handle those, so I am looking for a replacement. I already found one and will give it to myself as a birthday present :)

Oh yeah, of course I run linux on this old machine.

RedPillow:
:O
I thought i was only 1 with stinky laptop  :-[

PhilB66:
Here`s mine:
Mincrosoft windows XP
Home edition
Version 2002
Service pack 3
-jonzku777 (September 05, 2008, 06:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is "Mincrosoft" a stripped down version of the "real thing"?  :D

4wd:
Where to start  :huh:

PC 1: Old Dell GX150 Pentium III 1GHz, integrated gfx, sound, 512MB SDRAM, 160GB IDE - now a testbed, OS is whatever I happen to be experimenting with, it's original function was replaced by PC 2.

PC 2: VIA EPIA SP8000EG, VIA 800MHz CPU, integrated everything, XP Pro SP3, 1GB DDR, 120GB Samsung HDD, LiteOn Slimline all in a SNT AR600 case - sub 30W PC always on and downloading.

PC 3: Acer Travelmate 2201LCi laptop, now with Pentium 4 2.4GHz, 764MB DDR, 80GB HDD, Radeon 9000 IGP, XP Home SP2 - odd job and world travelling laptop.

PC 4: Athlon 1600+ on a AsRock K7S41GX, integrated video/audio, 512MB DDR, 80GB HDD, XP Pro SP2 - wife's PC - touching of the PC is strictly forbidden while there's nothing wrong with it  :P

PC 5: AMD 5000+ X2, Gigabyte MA78G-DS3H, 4GB DDR2, ~2.2TB of HDD, nVidia 7600GT, XP Pro SP3 - general work/play horse, currently waiting for Radeon 4850 and AMD 95W Phenom 9750 to drop in price.

And hiding in the closet is my Amiga 3000 with CyberStorm PPC180, 132MB RAM, 2.8GB HDD, A2065, Picasso IV with all addons, AmigaOS 3.9.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version