ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Lonely posts on the forum?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Darwin:
Hey! I just tried the oldest and it was locked... (Firewall Review/Award - Agnitum Outpost Pro   :o

Right, off to see the next one on the list!

mouser:
Let us not get carried away reviving old threads just for the sake of it..

If there is an old post that still needs a reply, then yes -- but don't take my whining about lonely posts to mean that every year old post needs a reply.

A post is only lonely if it was a question that went unanswered or something that deserves a follow up.

:)

Darwin:
Yeah, I just gave up on it because:

1. It's exhausting!
2. I was reading through posts to find stuff worth replying to and wound up basically replying to say "thanks" for stuff that is three years old

Anyway, it's a nice idea. Probably more sensible to start with the RECENT posts that haven't been replied to yet. At least they'll still be topical.

app103:
That was why I skipped all those older ones and started with the one about the links page...since that DOES need attention....and it's still a great page that is worth looking at that maybe a lot of people haven't bothered to visit before. (either I never went there before today, or the page changed a lot since I joined and I never noticed)

Darwin:
Good thinking! I've bookmarked the Lonely Posts page, though, and will trawl through it occasionally looking for forgotten gems that await replies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version