ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Easy Unicode Paster 2.0 is Released (Major Update)

(1/4) > >>

VideoInPicture:
Easy Unicode Paster 2.0 is Released (Major Update)1
Easy Unicode Paster 2.0 is Released (Major Update)2
Easy Unicode Paster 2.0 is Released (Major Update)3
Easy Unicode Paster 2.0 is Released (Major Update)4
Easy Unicode Paster 2.0 is Released (Major Update)5
Easy Unicode Paster 2.0 is Released (Major Update)6

http://easyunicodepaster.wikidot.com

September 4th, 2008

* Version 2.0 of Easy Unicode Paster is released.

* The structure of the program has been changed. The Config.ini file is now separate from the character sets used.

* Includes over 100 different character sets.

* Access all the character sets from within Easy Unicode Paster.

* Utilizes a table of "buttons" for better performance and a cleaner look.

* Program will automatically change the layout of the table according to how much space is available. It makes it so that you only have to scroll vertically when there is not enough room to display all the items.

* Has support for pasting multiple characters with one button. See the "Example Character Set.ini" file in the "Character Sets" folder for details.

* The items on the toolbar and the context menu have been tweaked. Gone is the option to make EUP not topmost because this was not a very useful option in practice.

With this release, I firmly believe that Easy Unicode Paster is one of the best and easiest to use unicode character maps out there and can compete with products that charge for something similar. All the other character maps I have tried have failed in their ease of use or how the program operates. Easy Unicode Paster pastes unicode characters in whatever document you are working with using just 1 click for one character.

mouser:
all i can say is..

Grorgy:
I agree with mouser, what a great little program, well done! 

lanux128:
cool! i like the new setup more as it's more flexible and can be used in a wide-range of situations. :Thmbsup:

mouser:
nice write up today in ghacks:
http://www.ghacks.net/2008/09/06/insert-unicode-characters-easily/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version