ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Easy Unicode Paster 2.0 is Released (Major Update)

<< < (3/4) > >>

lanux128:
same here.. i have been to the FreeWorld site before but that was using Firefox v2. now in Firefox v3, there is an alert message.

VideoInPicture:
I wonder if they got hacked. I could always fire up a virtual machine and check it out.

Curt:
Congratulations with a fine program, Eric. Do you remember what button- font and font SIZE you used for Easy Unicode Paster version 1.2, please? My old eyes liked that size a lot better than the various font with smaller font sizes you have been using for later versions. But I have not been able to duplicate it. In fact I still use version 1.2 because of this. ;-) Oh yes and because my copy of version 1.4 CardsMusic refuses to be topmost from first popup! It will always start behind any active window, and only when I click it and press Topmost will this feature work. Anything I can do to repair?

VideoInPicture:
Hello Curt, the original font for 1.2 is Microsoft Sans Serif in Regular style with a size of 22. For being topmost from first popup, I think 1.2 could be missing a bring to forward command in the code but I use 2.x now which should work on first popup.

Curt:
I have not been able to settle with version 2; it is way too big for me. I like version 1.2 because of the cute size combined with large text buttons, and version 1.4 because it will start minimized. But now I need version 1.5, I guess  ;D

I cannot make 1.4 display the text in the same way (size) 1.2 does:

1.2:  :)

1.4:  :(

Did I type it wrong: buttonFont=Microsoft Sans Serif, 22pt ?  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version