ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's the best image-"framer"?

<< < (3/10) > >>

Curt:
When u say 'minor' curt - how many photo's are we talking about?
-CleverCat (September 05, 2008, 08:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

For now the collection to be improved is counting maybe a hundred images.
In time it will be thousands.

CleverCat:
Ah - a bit too many to send to me then!  ;D

Darwin:
Photofiltre Studio has a simple but effective and configureable frame tool (Filter -> Frame) that you can play around with. There are both Studio (Pro) and Free versions (Studio is about 30 Euros) and has a lifetime licence). PaintShop Pro (59 Euros) also has a lot of frame choices that are highly configurable and will load and use frames created for Photoshop... Photofiltre will do the same, I believe.

Here's a quick frame in PSP:

and one in Photofiltre:

Darwin:
PS Not that I expect you are overly tempted, but PSP X2 will not doubt be giving way to PSP X3 this fall (autumn)... Thus, you should see some really cheap deals on PSP X2 soon!

Also, Photofiltre is capable of much more than my amateur attempt above - I've never used frames before...

Finally, what about ScreeshotCaptor? It does frames...

and I'm sure that you can add your own...

Darwin:
NB to open non-screenshot captured images in ScreeshotCaptor, you need to move or copy the image into the directory that you define for Screenshot Captor. In my case, it's the default directory which is C:\Program Files/ScreenshotCaptor/Screenshots/MyJunk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version