ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Links to Review and Comments - Add yours!

<< < (10/14) > >>

superboyac:
One more comment, sorry!
This reminds me of a very strange situation that happened to me in 9th grade.  There was this guy that sat next to me in my biology class.  Back then, i would draw a lot.  I would mostly draw comics.  Well, one day, I created my own superhero called "Smasher".  Well, I was showing it to this guy.  Then I forgot about it, and some time later, i found out that I had lost the drawing.  A few days, this guy comes back and gives me back my drawing that he had sort of stolen.  But then, he showed me a drawing that he had made.  It was an almost exact copy of my drawing!  it was the weirdest thing.  We were not close friends or anything.  we didn't even really talk about drawing or anything.  He just took my drawing one day, and came back with his own.  it was all very silent and strange.  I know, you guys are thinking that I should have been flattered.  but I wasn't.  it was just weird.  I had no idea this guy was into comics, or drawing, or anything like that.  his name was Kevin, I think.

OK, now I remembered another story.  This time I was flattered.  Later in high school, I would draw Calvin and Hobbes drawings.  i would take my favorite scenes and blow them up.  I would take forever and be very meticulous, no tracing, all by hand.  back then, my little sister (6 years younger) was always like my shadow.  She liked following me and doing all the things I did.  And like the typical idiot brother, I was always annoyed by it and treated her rather badly, in my opinion.  I feel horrible about this whenever I think about it.  Anyway, one day I can home from school and saw that my sister had attempted her own Calvin and Hobbes drawings based on my copies!  So for a moment, my heart was a little softened.  Actually, it almost makes me tear up thinking about it now.  The drawing was very crude and practically unrecognizable as Calvin and Hobbes, other than the colors and Calvin's striped shirt.  But the idea of here sitting at her desk trying to copy her older brother, I don't know, it's just touching.  we would fight all the time.

superboyac:
Nice review here today, and a cool site as well  :up:

http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/03/windows/farr-better-replacement-for-launchy.html

(see attachment in previous post)
-mouser (December 03, 2009, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
AHHH!!  Ok, this site also seems suspicious.  it is almost the same website as the other one above.  It ALSO uses the same theme that I use!!  The article is different.  They use one of the same pictures that I use on mine.  I'm telling you, these reviews are NOT written out of the goodness of their hearts...at least, I don't think so.  i swear there is some kind of ulterior motive taking place here.

mouser:
um...

i think the ilovefreesoftware.com site has been around for quite a while and has been a friend to dc for a while.
here's one on our nany event: http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/13/articles/calling-all-developers-for-new-apps-event-at-donationcoder.html

so consider me confused.

superboyac:
um...

i think the ilovefreesoftware.com site has been around for quite a while and has been a friend to dc for a while.
here's one on our nany event: http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/13/articles/calling-all-developers-for-new-apps-event-at-donationcoder.html

so consider me confused.
-mouser (June 11, 2010, 05:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm not saying I'm even close to 100% sure.  I'm just suspicious, that's all.  I'm sure if I find out the whole story, it will make sense.  Any friend of DC is a friend of mine!

DocSavage:
Just random musings about FARR:
Today I learned that MS has a vulnerability in shortcut icons. Their Fix is to take the graphics out of the shortcut link. As I thought about whether I wanted such a fix, I realized how seldom I click on icon shortcuts anymore. Using FARR is quicker & trains me to use the keyboard more anyway.
BTW, I uses alt + spacebar to bring up FARR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version