ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Links to Review and Comments - Add yours!

<< < (9/14) > >>

lanux128:
just noticed this write-up of Farr here, where the blogger focuses on freeware for netbooks. btw, he also mentions LaunchBar Commander here.

Links to Review and Comments - Add yours!

• http://www.netbookfreeware.com/farr-find-run-robot-free-application-launcher-netbooks

superboyac:
just noticed this write-up of Farr here, where the blogger focuses on freeware for netbooks. btw, he also mentions LaunchBar Commander here.
 (see attachment in previous post)
• http://www.netbookfreeware.com/farr-find-run-robot-free-application-launcher-netbooks
-lanux128 (June 08, 2010, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hey!  What the hell!  That guy totally ripped off my review!  Same pictures and everything!  What the hell is going on!  This is the same thing as I was talking about in my thread about SEO ruining the web.  I call BS on this review. 

lanux128:
Hey!  What the hell!  That guy totally ripped off my review!  Same pictures and everything!  What the hell is going on!  This is the same thing as I was talking about in my thread about SEO ruining the web.  I call BS on this review.  -superboyac (June 08, 2010, 08:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

oops, sorry about that. shall i edit my post and remove the links? please advise.. otoh, no wonder it looked familiar..

superboyac:
Hey!  What the hell!  That guy totally ripped off my review!  Same pictures and everything!  What the hell is going on!  This is the same thing as I was talking about in my thread about SEO ruining the web.  I call BS on this review.  -superboyac (June 08, 2010, 08:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

oops, sorry about that. shall i edit my post and remove the links? please advise.. otoh, no wonder it looked familiar..
-lanux128 (June 08, 2010, 09:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
You can leave it, no problem.

superboyac:
--- End quote ---

-lanux128 (June 08, 2010, 09:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ok, this is weird and interesting.  This guy's site is obviously way more popular than mine.  Now, his article about FARR is not the same as mine, but he's using my pictures.  OK, fine.  I copy pictures around the web also.  But even though his words are different, the review has an eerily similar feel.  I think my review is way better, and you can tell it is done more genuinely or with more love, whatever you want to call it. :D  you know your moms always say they cook with love?  Like that...

More coincidences?  Or is something fishy?
This guy's website uses the EXACT same theme that I use (or was using until a couple of weeks ago).  It's by this author Justin Tadlock, and the the theme is called Hybrid (for Wordpress) and the specific child theme is called Hybrid News.  Coincidence?  i don't know.  But I'm always suspicious of these things because of the massive amounts of scraping/copying that goes on in the web world today.  And the fact that this guy's site is way more popular than mine makes me even more suspicious.  Anyway, it seems strange to me, that's all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version