ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Links to Review and Comments - Add yours!

<< < (7/14) > >>

mouser:
Johnny Karp over at the great FreewareMission (we've posted about that site before here), has put up a nice review of FARR:

http://www.freewaremission.com/2009/08/find-and-run-robot-free-program-launcher/

"Find And Run Robot is one of the best freeware programs I’ve tested lately, it’s portable, fast, powerful, lightweight and highly customizable. In order to use the program you have to get a free license key, you can download one once you create an account on the DonationCoder forum. I also encourage you to donate a few bucks to support this great community and the awesome freeware programs that they are making."

mouser:
This one really made my day today, it's cnet's latest edition of their "Windows Starter Kit 2010", recommending essential freeware tools for windows:

"In Utilities, we added Revo Uninstaller, threw in a second Notepad replacement, and replaced Launchy with Find and Run Robot... a must-have whether you're on a desktop or a laptop."

--- End quote ---

* See Windows Starter Kit 2010 Article on Cnet
* And Cnet blog about the new edition.

lanux128:
this is a fantastic news for DoCo in general. good work, mouser.. :Thmbsup:

tomos:
well deserved mouser :) congrats

TucknDar:
Wow! :o :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page