ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Links to Reviews and Comments - Add yours!

<< < (18/19) > >>

wraith808:
You're very good at that at least.   :P :Thmbsup: ;D

rjbull:
Whatever the merits of the foregoing, it's crystallised something about this blog for me.  Whoever writes it is very prolific, and tends to offer uncritical announcements.  Getting a heads-up on something I didn't know about has value, but I'd rather have deeper analysis, and especially discussion of the relative merits of different programs that do more or less the same thing.

wraith808:
Whatever the merits of the foregoing, it's crystallised something about this blog for me.  Whoever writes it is very prolific, and tends to offer uncritical announcements.  Getting a heads-up on something I didn't know about has value, but I'd rather have deeper analysis, and especially discussion of the relative merits of different programs that do more or less the same thing.
-rjbull (February 28, 2018, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

What blog?

tomos:
^ the blog that inspired Stephen's comment.

Short and imperfect ("free" rather than "donationware") comments on the TrishTech blog, concluding:

Screenshot Captor is a complete screen capture tool with multi-monitor support. It can capture the screen or part of it using a number of methods. You can also use it to annotate and edit he captures screenshots easily.

--- End quote ---
-rjbull (February 26, 2018, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

wraith808:
Just wanted to make sure from the poster, as it could refer to other blogs in this reviews index.  That seemed pretty non-specific, so wanted clarification of their meaning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version