ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Links to Reviews and Comments - Add yours!

<< < (16/19) > >>

mouser:
I don't see any reason to be so harsh on them -- it's a short little review with one confusing sentence.

KynloStephen66515:
I don't see any reason to be so harsh on them -- it's a short little review with one confusing sentence.
-mouser (February 26, 2018, 09:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

I call a spade a spade.  You should know this of me ;)

tomos:
--- End quote ---

-Stephen66515 (February 26, 2018, 09:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
hmmm,
a simple bald statement of the problems with the text would have been more in that line.
You got emotionally involved -- and harsh, as mouser says -- that's different from simply telling things how they are.

wraith808:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
hmmm,
a simple bald statement of the problems with the text would have been more in that line.
You got emotionally involved -- and harsh, as mouser says -- that's different from simply telling things how they are.
-tomos (February 27, 2018, 05:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  And it has other unintended consequences.  It's obvious you are a supporter... what impression does this leave on people about those who support SC and DC?  And does it make them less likely to even try in the future.  Education and understanding are the approach that I would think does the most good.

KynloStephen66515:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
hmmm,
-tomos (February 27, 2018, 05:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  And it has other unintended consequences.  It's obvious you are a supporter... what impression does this leave on people about those who support SC and DC?  And does it make them less likely to even try in the future.  Education and understanding are the approach that I would think does the most good.
-wraith808 (February 27, 2018, 09:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not entirely sure how I got emotionally involved.  I simply reviewed the review in my own style (which is a tad blunt, I will admit) :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version