ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Links to Reviews and Comments - Add yours!

<< < (10/19) > >>

mouser:
Nice screenshot-filled walkthrough of setting up and using Screenshot Captor on AppStorm:
http://windows.appstorm.net/how-to/graphics/take-better-screenshots-with-screenshot-captor/

"This is a very versatile tool and whether you are capturing images for fun or need screenshots for a work project, you have all of the tools you would expect to find in a commercial product in this fantastic free utility."
--- End quote ---

Ath:
Yay! :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Mentioned by Kim Komando's show today -- welcome all Kim Komando listeners/readers!

http://www.komando.com/downloads/category.aspx?id=13437

viau2555:
Screenshot Captor is a best-in-class tool for ...
And in my opinion it deserve the comment big time. Thanks for this App Mouser  :Thmbsup:
I wanted to bring your attention to an old comment that I just read about another similar need that have been filed by skwire
See     Request: Left-mouse-click triggers a PrtScr press in the background « on: October 15, 2009, 10:11:46 AM »
Your Screenshot Captor include many ways to trigger screen capture but not this one implemented by Skwire.
I just wanted to let you know that it would be a nice feature to add,
More precisely I was thinking of triggering the screen capture by pushing a combination of say: Control + Left Mouse
instead of having to go click on the tray icon every time you want to screen capture.
In my particular case I need to screen capture a rectangular area of about 3000 screens.
Each one must be area selected.
You can imagine that the least action per capture I have to do the better it is, considering this many actions.
Just an idea...

Thanks... Viau

Deozaan:
More precisely I was thinking of triggering the screen capture by pushing a combination of say: Control + Left Mouse
instead of having to go click on the tray icon every time you want to screen capture.
In my particular case I need to screen capture a rectangular area of about 3000 screens.
Each one must be area selected.
-viau2555 (January 17, 2013, 05:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Try Shift+PrtScr as the shortcut to activate Region Select Capture mode. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version