ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7.5 is Released

<< < (2/3) > >>

feijionico:

I'm actually coding that right now. It'll will be due out in Alpha 8, which is planned to be out sometime this Sunday. If you want to do it manually right now, you could go into the DockItemData.ini file and change the name there.

--- End quote ---

You,I imagined that, and had already done. I look forward to 8.
Very good and the program occupies just a memory. :up:
I am Brazilian-VideoInPicture (September 02, 2008, 02:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Syllabus:
Whoa, nice, i'm doing new backgrounds with double rings...

Now, it's a 'Playboy' theme, for girls...

Then, i will do 'generic' themes, if you want ;)

curagea:
Is there any chance the Spiral mode will be back? I actually like that more than Circle mode, although I understand that background images will be an issue.

VideoInPicture:
Is there any chance the Spiral mode will be back? I actually like that more than Circle mode, although I understand that background images will be an issue.
-curagea (September 02, 2008, 10:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll see if I can fit this in to Alpha 8. And you are correct, the background images might be an issue with a spiral dock because it's shape always changes and it is not easy to place on background behind it that fits with the shape.

VideoInPicture:
I'll be releasing another minor update within the next 1-2 days with some new language files I have received. I might just delay Alpha 8 for a few days so people can try out the new language files and so I can coordinate getting all the language files updated for Alpha 8.

Eric Wong

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version