ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7.5 is Released

(1/3) > >>

VideoInPicture:
Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7.5 is Released 1

* Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7.5 is released for bug fixes.

* Fixed the hotkey problem where you could not change the hotkeys.

* Fixed the bug where if you set the number of key presses per rotation to 0, the dock would not load properly.

* Included a new background image of double rings courtesy of Syllabus.

* Language files included now are: French, English, Portuguese, and Russian. Thanks to the translators.

* All language and settings .ini files are now encoded in unicode to enable greater support for languages with non-standard characters.

I seem to remember someone creating some new orb icons for Circle Dock but I can't remember where I read about it. If you know what I'm talking about, post a message here.

Alpha 8 should be due sometime this coming Sunday or close to it. After Alpha 8, I'll be focusing my efforts to port the code from the WinKibaDock project into Circle Dock to enable better animation and lower CPU usage. I'll be expecting that to take about 2 weeks.

Eric Wong

feijionico:

How can I rename a folder of Dock? I can only create and change the icon, but I do not know how rename! :(

VideoInPicture:

How can I rename a folder of Dock? I can only create and change the icon, but I do not know how rename! :(
-feijionico (September 02, 2008, 02:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm actually coding that right now. It'll will be due out in Alpha 8, which is planned to be out sometime this Sunday. If you want to do it manually right now, you could go into the DockItemData.ini file and change the name there.

Dormouse:
The download doesn't seem to support resume (I've tried Opera & FF Down Them All).

After some time without internet connection, I now have one that is very intermittent. Managed to get as far as 93% once, but that is no different to 0% without the ability to resume.

VideoInPicture:
The download doesn't seem to support resume (I've tried Opera & FF Down Them All).

After some time without internet connection, I now have one that is very intermittent. Managed to get as far as 93% once, but that is no different to 0% without the ability to resume.
-Dormouse (September 02, 2008, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I can try e-mailing it to you. Are you on dial-up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version