ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Easy Unicode Paster - Portuguese

(1/2) > >>

lanux128:
hey Eric,

your app looks quite promising and i'd like to add some diacritics that i use frequently. i'm attaching the INI file for Portuguese. (note: ΓΌ is used in Brazilian Portuguese only).

VideoInPicture:
Thanks for the Portuguese character set! I've posted it with the Easy Unicode Paster executable at http://easyunicodepaster.wikidot.com/download

I just wish there was some open source character sets that already have descriptions with the characters. Then, I could just parse all the data with EUP. It would make things go a lot faster. I would love to have the character set data from Microsoft's Character Map since it has descriptions for every character.

Grorgy:
I'm not real sure what is going on with this.  V1.2 works great, since then I have had no success. It doesn't take focus ever, it somehow resets just about all the FARR settings!  :huh:  and well I haven't been able to use it, no real problem for me, 1.2 has all I need for 99.9% of what i want it for, but others may be experiencing something similar.

VideoInPicture:
I'm not real sure what is going on with this.  V1.2 works great, since then I have had no success. It doesn't take focus ever, it somehow resets just about all the FARR settings!  :huh:  and well I haven't been able to use it, no real problem for me, 1.2 has all I need for 99.9% of what i want it for, but others may be experiencing something similar.
-Grorgy (September 02, 2008, 04:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

That is surprising that V1.4 is causing problems since it doesn't use global hooks anymore and just sits dormant when not in use. Is it a software conflict with FARR? I'll try and run them together and see what happens but I don't see how EUP could be writing over FARR's settings.

What OS do you have? What happens when you have Notepad open and try using EUP 1.4 to paste a unicode character into it?
I have EUP running on both Vista 32-bit and XP SP2 - 32-bit and having experienced any conflicts.

VideoInPicture:
I've tested EUP 1.4 and FARR running at the same time and there are no problems on my machine. I can change the settings in FARR and there are no problems with them saving or getting overwritten.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version