ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Discussion of version 2.03.10

<< < (2/4) > >>

silverwolf:
Wow. Incredibly fast! :-)

Well, it's much better now!

But if I manually change the file extension to any non graphics related one, SC adds the extension that belongs to the file type in the drop down box. e.g. the prefilled file name is "captortest.jpg" and I remove the "jpg" part and replace it by "hhh", the resulting file name is "captortest.hhh.jpg". = Correct!

But now, if I replace "jpg" by "gif", SC creates a GIF file "captortest.gif", even if the file type points to JPG - that is intelligent, but either it should also change the drop down file type to GIF, so it is selected the next time I want to save a file, or it should not translate the extension to a format but use the selected format in the drop down instead (and add the correct extension if none or a wrong one is given). We can discuss if a wrong extension should be replaced or not - sometimes it makes sense NOT to replace it. e.g. if I want to create a GIF file named "giftest.bmp" to test the capabilites of my image reader :-)

AbteriX:
thanks for the shortcut report stefan, i took your advice (mostly)
and made ctrl+U be unselect, and ctrl+alt+S shortcut for
save new version, shift+alt+S for save region.
-mouser (November 09, 2005, 03:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

> ctrl+alt+S shortcut for save new version

Ah yes, i missed "Save as..." in the File menu.
So i overseen that therefor my suggested shortcut "ctrl+shift+S" should be for.

mouser:
the new drag+drop functions from clipart library really improve things imho, hope you like them.

AbteriX:
the new drag+drop functions from clipart library really improve things imho, hope you like them.
-mouser (November 09, 2005, 07:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

What's this?
I didn't see what you mean  :(

mouser:
download the new version, select clipart tool, and now you can just DRAG clipart objects from the list into the image where you want them :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version