ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Anyone uses MediaMonkey? I need your advices.

<< < (3/4) > >>

city_zen:
Please  test if this is my local or a general problem?
-Curt (October 26, 2008, 05:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

A little off-topic, but I can't avoid mentioning a useful site for this kind of situation: Down for everyone or just me?

Curt:
A little off-topic, but I can't avoid mentioning a useful site for this kind of situation: Down for everyone or just me?-city_zen (October 26, 2008, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

- not off but on topic (my (off) topic, that is)! I knew such a site was around but couldn't remember the name. Thanks!

... Try entering the IP address instead of the URL and see if that connects.
.... Alternatively, you could do it from a command prompt by flushing your arp and dns caches.
-40hz (October 26, 2008, 08:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

I tried both solutions, but nothing helped!!! Edited: I tried both 209.200.15.117 and 209.200.50.117

I still miss to ask Windows to fix the problem, because I cannot remember where / how to!   :-[
:tellme:

- but right now it is totally late at night here, so I am off to sweet dreams.

Shades:
@Curt:
To repair a network connection, see the highlighted menu option in the picture.
Yes I know, running a Dutch version of Windows is not that helpful, but the location of this option will not differ from your (localized) Windows version.

Curt:
Thank you, Shades.
Reading Dutch is almost easy for someone from Jutland, the western part of Denmark where I am from. Draadloze = Traadloese (trådløse), for an example. We often joke that the written Ducth is a mix of German and Juttish :-) However, in no way does this apply to the spoken Dutch!  :o

:(  Nothing has improved!
I am not aware that I have any problems on the Internet, regarding connections, except for this media monkey. One thing I am sure about, now, is that the error must be on my supplier's side, not on mine. But it is a very big company ("You are now number seventeen in the queue"), they may not react if I say I am unable to establish contact with some monkey...

Edited:
I can confirm that http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/mediamonkey.com said "It's just you"

Curt:
The mystery is growing. My supplier (YouSee.dk) told me that the monkey is working okay on their side, and we tried a number of solutions, we even resat my IP address. Nothing helped. I may give up - No media monkey for me!
 :wallbash:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version