ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

If somebody offers you swapping your PC for a mac cold turkey: would you do it?

<< < (9/9)

Ath:
No. What for?

timns:
No. What for?
-Ath (January 20, 2011, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm with Ath. Maybe a couple of years back I would have considered it, but I have a rock-solid, secure and pretty nice PC setup by now. Ok it took some effort, and it's very specific to my needs, but I think there's too much stuff I would miss moving to Mac.

Stoic Joker:
No. What for?
-Ath (January 20, 2011, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm with Ath. Maybe a couple of years back I would have considered it, but I have a rock-solid, secure and pretty nice PC setup by now. Ok it took some effort, and it's very specific to my needs, but I think there's too much stuff I would miss moving to Mac.-timns (January 20, 2011, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Like your sanity, free will, and any semblance of self respect...  :D

40hz:
My PC costs considerably more than a Big Mac Cold Turkey sandwich. 

So why would I want to swap?  It's not even a Fun Meal! :P  ;D

Renegade:
This is a bit old of a topic, but I have a Mac now and... I don't use it. It's simply not very good at anything in comparison to my desktop PC. They both cost about the same, and my desktop PC is simply far better at everything. Would I swap? Not a snowball's chance in Hell. And the only thing I need to do is move my hands from one keyboard and mouse to the other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version