ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Minimized Startup not working

(1/3) > >>

moerl:
I don't know if it's just my system or what.. but Clipboard Help & Spell will not start up minimized on my system, even when I set it to do just that from the program's options. What's up?

kfitting:
What's Up??  A new update is needed!  Fortunately mouser will be working on CHS in the next month.  Just wait a bit and hopefully the problem will be corrected!

Kevin

moerl:
I'm sure. He mentioned he's hard at work at some of his programs. I'm sure it will be fixed soon. I just thought I'd point it out ;)

kfitting:
Actually... this might be a good time to enter this request into the bug/feature tracker.  I'll be honest I don't quite know how to use it, but that's the best way to get mouser's attention I believe.

Kevin

moerl:
I don't have a clue how to use it either, nor would I know where to find it. I'm pretty sure that one's submitted already. It's a very simple bug, and somebody MUST have submitted it already. Let's wait for mouser to see this thread :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version