ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 Discussion

<< < (17/21) > >>

VideoInPicture:
I tried your AHK script out and I'm wondering if there is a way for you to have a timer on it so that you can capture the left-mouse click so it doesn't get sent to other applications?

modemasters:
Hi just downloaded Circle Dock and i am stoked!!! Great program.

I was in the process of creating something very very similar (although not as cool) to aid co-workers on our IT Helpdesk.

I have one quick question, is there a way i can set the dock up and then remove the right-click menu so my staff can't modify it once I have it customized?

Thx once again, an invaluable tool  :D

VideoInPicture:
I have one quick question, is there a way i can set the dock up and then remove the right-click menu so my staff can't modify it once I have it customized?

Thx once again, an invaluable tool  :D
-modemasters (September 10, 2008, 02:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

There is no option to do this through the program, but you could always go into the source code and comment out the lines that say this.ContextMenu = ..... and then there won't be any more right-click menus, even in the tray icon. I recommend waiting until this Sunday to do it because that is when Alpha 8 is definitively going to be released with some bug fixes and some new features.

modemasters:
Great! That's good news.

Could you tell me what would be a good compiler to use? (Since i'm not a programmer as such)

Thx again :D

VideoInPicture:
Great! That's good news.

Could you tell me what would be a good compiler to use? (Since i'm not a programmer as such)

Thx again :D

-modemasters (September 11, 2008, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Circle Dock is written using http://www.microsoft.com/express/vcsharp/

To take away the context menus, you will have to search for the word ContextMenu through the project and comment out the code that deals with it. You will need to do this for MainForm.Designer.cs and TransparentObject.cs. The other parts of the code don't need to be touched. For TransparentObject.cs, you will also need to look under the ...MouseUp(...) type functions and comment out the code relating the context menus.

If you are willing to wait, I could probably do it for you sometime after this Sunday's official release of Alpha 8.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version