ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 Discussion

<< < (2/21) > >>

VideoInPicture:
Great work on "Circle Dock"... Thanks! :)

The start menu shadow still on there... :-[

But I have few suggestion for future circle dock:
1.) Add a setting to lock on center screen.
2.) Better don't make the circle dock always on top.
3.) Make a add button menu to circle dock, (such as objectdock) can change the title, browse the link and change images.
4.) When mouse over on the image, better add a highlight (such as vista highlight the shortcut on desktop) or zoom in.
5.) When the circle dock is running, the dock is 20-30%transparent and than mouse over on dock back to normal.

That's all... 8)
-Boba-Fett (August 25, 2008, 10:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

For the start menu shadows, I haven't been able to find a fix for them, but you can disable the centre button from showing the start menu in the Settings Panel under Centre Button. I'm uploaded an Alpha 7.2 to the Circle Dock website with this disabled. I must have forgot to turn it off before I uploaded it.

For (1), that will be an option in a future alpha/beta to lock the dock at a given location.

For (3), that was intended to be in Alpha 7 but I ran out of time. It's simple to do and will be added in.

For (4) and (5), I want to take some time to work out how to create smoother animations before I take those on.

VideoInPicture:
I have placed a Youtube video of Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 on to the Circle Dock homepage: http://circledock.wikidot.com

It demonstrates some of the new features and I think it is pretty useful to see.

mouser:
Very cool video.

Dormouse:
I don't get the Start Menu at all. Presumably because I have Vista Start Menu installed.

Darwin:
Wow! The video IS cool!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version