ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 Discussion

<< < (10/21) > >>

Calum:
Just starting using CircleDock and I love it already. I use a laptop with an external screen attached, and being able to pop up CircleDock on whatever screen I happen to be looking at is very useful indeed.

It would be even more amazing for me if it always opened the window on the same screen as the CircleDock was on. Would that be possible?

VideoInPicture:
Just starting using CircleDock and I love it already. I use a laptop with an external screen attached, and being able to pop up CircleDock on whatever screen I happen to be looking at is very useful indeed.

It would be even more amazing for me if it always opened the window on the same screen as the CircleDock was on. Would that be possible?

-Calum (August 29, 2008, 03:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think it is doable and quite desirable, though I don't know of the code to do it off the top of my head.

I just started to use a multi-monitor setup last week and I can see how it would be useful for the opened application to be on the same screen as Circle Dock. I'll see if I can do it.

Pirim:
Hello. Right now, the current way to use dock folders right now is to add a dock folder and then left-click on it to open it.
-VideoInPicture (August 29, 2008, 03:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot. Left click is somewhat too obvious :D

Calum:
Thanks for the snappy reply. :)

rittwik:
Yes you are right. But even if I close all the softwares, which are using layered windows, the CPU uses reduce but still I am having the mouse movement problem i.e. when I minimize a window I cant move the mouse cursor for 1/2-1 sec.

thanks
rittwik

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version