ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FCalc/FarFox Plugin Delays

<< < (2/3) > >>

tomos:
please add a 'remove msg' feature, I accidently quoted my previous msg here instead of modified it, but I can't remove this
-d4ni (August 24, 2008, 05:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's funny, I have the options "Quote/Modify/Remove"

skajfes:
I think that the problem is in those folders that are on the network drive. Try unchecking them to see if that is really the problem. On the other side, program files folder is not normally needed (in my experience at least) but if you really do need it a better solution (with farr) would be to define a modifier keyword for this folder, and for those folders on a network drive too so that they will not be searched every time but only when you really need them.

d4ni:
please add a 'remove msg' feature, I accidently quoted my previous msg here instead of modified it, but I can't remove this
-d4ni (August 24, 2008, 05:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's funny, I have the options "Quote/Modify/Remove"
-tomos (August 24, 2008, 05:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's not funny at all, it's very sad! Anyway, I suppose you won't believe me so here's proof:

mouser:
the forum may allow you to remove your own message iff you are the last poster.

d4ni:
Well I am pretty sure I was the last poster at that time so something is not right. I'll use this post to test.

Nope I can't:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version