ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

***searching for an innovative organizer program - not the traditional types

<< < (5/6) > >>

tomos:
are you always this stroppy alphahumanoid841 or are you just having a bad week ?

Paul Keith:
"Oh wow." - huh!?! do you know how to _read_? - "Expressing purely on essence of the conceptual vision (http://chandlerproject.org/vision)"

"wikidpad and treepad notable" - ......notable doesn't mean i need them....... that's why they're on the second list............ thought that was obvious............................
"you'll see that v.1 wasn't exactly well received." - that's nice; people say a lot of stuff
"but it came across that way IMO" - ok
"gemx" - crap, gone from my life
"look here" - link jus goes to the outlook site
-alphahumanoid841 (September 07, 2008, 01:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I guess every forum is bound to have one of these. I'm actually surprised it took me this long here to get into something like this.

Yes, I don't know how to read your writing. The chandler link was a poem of sorts which is very unorthodox for the forum format. It really doesn't help that I'm not much into poems so I really didn't bother with the topic much other than read it was quite beautiful on the review section so it really came off that way and I thought it was obvious that you're being vague since I did ask for more specifics in a previous reply. I also thought it was obvious that I too felt they were notable but not necessarily something someone might dig which is why I said that but judging from your reply, I think you read that as "These are the two notable ones, try them." or something to that effect.

Even your formatting in this one can be vague because it can easy sound like you're being pissy or it could be just your normal way of writing and that you didn't meant to offend anybody. Either way, I think you need to work on your delivery. I suggest typing in more complete sentences. Yes, I'm not perfect but when I see something wrong, I don't mind posting my thoughts either.

kartal:
As his nick name implies, he is in alpha stage. Expecting greater wisdom and 2 way communication are  not expected in this stage of evolution. Paul, let some time pass please, couple million years would do it.

Paul Keith:
Ouch!  :P

jgpaiva:
As his nick name implies, he is in alpha stage. Expecting greater wisdom and 2 way communication are  not expected in this stage of evolution. Paul, let some time pass please, couple million years would do it.
-kartal (September 07, 2008, 02:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Let's not go into the field of insulting each other, or mouser will come around and close the topic :P
Honestly, I think this is a misunderstanding, probably alphahumanoid841 isn't a native english speaker, and isn't really being able to pass his message.

So people, let's try to keep it friendly in the good spirit of DC, ok? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version