ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

***searching for an innovative organizer program - not the traditional types

<< < (4/6) > >>

tomos:
oh yes the replies,
"How do you know" - i don't, it's loosely and lightheartedly assumed, but of course it's always safer to run away in fear under uncertainty
"mean way" - it wasn't intend to be mean, you inferred, it was your interpretation, my robotic heart was not programmed to be mean, i read the manual
-alphahumanoid841 (September 02, 2008, 01:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
well a bit of politeness can be a helpful thing at times :) -
I understand you didnt mean to be rude but it came across that way IMO as well

did you mean by what you said that you had tried gemx whatever it is do-Organiser and then decided it was crap ?
or are you just wary of their reputation ? (I curious)

btw, as I said it seems to be a bit of an unknown world, this field so it's great you're testing some of these :Thmbsup:

Paul Keith:
alphahumanoid, can you be more specific?

I see you found wikidpad and treepad notable. Both are well praised and I would recommend you check out BasKet Notes and Tomboy Notes for Gnome/Kde if that's the application you're looking for but I'm not quite certain what kind of organizing you are doing based on the information you provided.

Maybe you could give us an example of what you want to do.

alphahumanoid841:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=14758.0

Paul Keith:
Oh wow. Call me surprised, you're the first reviewer I've read of that loved Chandler.  :P Congrats on finding the app for you.  :)

alphahumanoid841:
"Oh wow." - huh!?! do you know how to _read_? - "Expressing purely on essence of the conceptual vision (http://chandlerproject.org/vision)"

"wikidpad and treepad notable" - ......notable doesn't mean i need them....... that's why they're on the second list............ thought that was obvious............................
"you'll see that v.1 wasn't exactly well received." - that's nice; people say a lot of stuff
"but it came across that way IMO" - ok
"gemx" - crap, gone from my life
"look here" - link jus goes to the outlook site

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version