ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Name The Best UNZIPPER!

<< < (4/10) > >>

cranioscopical:
Just testing your vision, Curt. ::)

Cuffy:
I'm surprised that IZarc isn't mentioned. It's the only one I use and I'd rather fight than switch.
Install, select all extensions, set it to extract to C:\All downloads and you have a new folder with the extracted files in All downloads. Use "Move To" in the menu bar in Win Explorer to put the whole kaboodle where you want it.
Go to lunch?
http://www.izarc.org/
 :D
------------

Curt:
Just testing your vision, Curt. -cranioscopical (August 23, 2008, 09:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Re-reading my previous post I can now see that any resemblance of humour got 'lost in translation', so to speak. Sorry about that! I enjoyed the hidden gipsy, of course, and am thankful to Chris for drawing my attention to this particular burlesque creation; I had never heard of her before.

But what was he thinking, Mr. Cocker, to tell her to leave her hat on?!!

annoying gipsy hat2166x3386 pixels:

Name The Best UNZIPPER!

Anyway, it is too late:

Name The Best UNZIPPER!

---

Thanks to Cuffy for telling about IZArc. It was new to me.

Curt:
Another one that was new to me is Mass Extract from Joseph Cox (87 software projects!). First version launched March 4, 2008, so it could be new to all of you:

Product:          Mass Extract
Version:         0.91 Alpha
License:         Freeware
Last Worked On:       3rd May, 2008.
Development Status:      Active
Requires:         Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
[change log] [pad]

Description
Mass Extract is a drag and drop extractor that is typically used with many archives; files or directories can be dropped on the main window and ME will intelligently parse the files list to find multi-part and standard archives for extraction. All found file extensions appear in a list and each type can be selected or excluded from extraction; the archives can also all be extracted to the same directory or in their own respective archive locations.

ME comes with a pre-defined list of built-in extractors which can easily be expanded if desired. PAR and PAR2 are also supported.

--- End quote ---
Name The Best UNZIPPER!

The setting options are still quite limited.
http://software.bootblock.co.uk/?id=massextract

kartal:
I am always looking for a compressor-decompressor that supports profiles and profiles in right click like in winrar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version