ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Trialpay

<< < (2/3) > >>

Renegade:
TrialPay is a good deal all around for everyone.

p3lb0x:
bumping, one of my favorite games have recently become available with trialpay. If you wanna try out trialpay you could get Cortex Command. It's great but you need a pretty powerful cpu to run it reasonably. And it has pretty shallow content since they have been focusing on getting the engine up and running, but a few mods can help that out.

gameinfo
Trialpay offer page

Softland:
Just be sure you browse through the sponsors to get the offer you have to pay less for. That list is a bit old, I think this one has most of the trialpay programs (says 400) - http://goodle.crmreports.com/2008/11/trialpay-reloaded-400-with-trialpay.html

edbro:
I just this week bought Returnil through trialpay. That wasn't on that list.

J-Mac:
I don’t know - they will have to get some actual products there before I'll look at it harder. I just checked out getting Returnil Premium with TrialPay but most of the items there are either services that I do not need, or subscriptions; subscriptions to magazines, credit report junk, and that sort of thing.

Nothing there like purchase a book or DVD at Amazon, or a USB Flash drive anywhere. That would be a draw for me.

Thanks!

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version