ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Truely "Live" Taskbar Thumbnails Previews for Vista

<< < (4/4)

WhiteLion:
WaHooo!
I just got done playing with your update.
VIP0.2.9 Test Version.zip is absoutely perfect!
It does indeed have a nice quiet start up now and places everything back to where it was upon exiting. That makes running it and restarting it very smooth now without me having to add any input whatsoever, very sweet!

I only wish that I could help you with solving intermittent slowdown issue. The only thing I notice on this end, is that Vista's DWM.exe's Cpu usage seems to go up a notch while ViP is on. Maybe it's related or not. I wonder if the slow down would happen on a machine with 2 GPUs. It would be a nice test to do.

WhiteLion:
VideoInPicture,

I am still using your VIP0.2.9 Test Version.zip, since I only have the latest .NET installed.

I am thrilled with the changes you had made to it due to my suggestions.

I have become very dependent on using it now.
I also feel that ViP was costumed tailored to fit me and my needs to perfection.

With that said, please accept my small incentive to continue future development.

Hugz,

WL

wreckedcarzz:
FYI, if you have a new version of .NET, you have all the previous versions as well. You don't need to keep an outdated program because it was designed to work with the latest version of it's framework. :)

WhiteLion:

I only have the latest flavor of .Net.  I make sure of that purposely, because having older versions are nothing but a freaking giant disk waster when it comes to space.
No, I'm not pushed for space, but I do believe in the cleaner the better. Sure, some proggies complain(especially the Older ones(while installing cause .net 2.0 ain't on board), but I manage to get them installed and my 1 & only    latest version of .net steps in and does the rest of the trick on it's own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version