ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What do you do during your free time?

<< < (8/11) > >>

Shades:
If I remember correctly, the 70's were (in)famous because of colour...the mix and match of colours in the house would make your eyes bleed more or less. So how happy would one be to be able to afford all those colours?

Oh, you were referring to the TV... ;)

Ah...the days of actually having to get up from the couch to change the channel (all 6 of them!), readjusting the areal antenna and getting/reading the TV-magazine for something to see. And when there wasn't something to see, there was always the 'Pong' game you could play on it.

I agree, that was a good era. 

40hz:
If I remember correctly, the 70's were (in)famous because of colour...the mix and match of colours in the house would make your eyes bleed more or less. So how happy would one be to be able to afford all those colours?  
-Shades (August 24, 2008, 11:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

As I recall, there were only three colors:

Tangerine (dull orange), Avacado (dull green), and Goldenrod (dull yellow).

If you wanted anything other than those, you could choose:

"Paisley" (looked like the culture of a bacterial warfare experiment on acid),

"Wood Grain" (mimicked the 'natural' pattern of no known tree),

or a "Peace Flower" print (of which the less said, the better).

They say you can never go back. We should be grateful.  ;D

Peace!

BTW: If you remember the 70's correctly, you probably weren't there! ;)

cranioscopical:
BTW: If you remember the 70's correctly, you probably weren't there!-40hz (August 26, 2008, 09:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Few of us who were there were all there  :)

Darwin:
Ah... the '70's... shag carpets, wood panelling, bell bottoms, French jeans. Outrageously big cars. Big hair/mullets.

They say you can never go back. We should be grateful.
-40hz (August 26, 2008, 09:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

I feel the same way about the 80's as well!

RedPillow:
well..
I usually hang yout with my friends and play computer games or make my own little games  ;D
Going to swimming hall is fun too   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version