ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Please Help! Alias disappears

(1/2) > >>

cspeirce:
I am somehow confused. Maybe somebody can help me.
Look at the two screenshots. Why is my wetter_muc-alias gone in the second screenshot (after typing another t)? Why do three totally unrelated objects appear? Doesn't make sense to me.

herojoker:
Please look into the alias definition. Perhaps there is a regular expression, matching to "wet" but not "wett".
Furthermore you should experiment with the options "Stop search on exact alias match", "Stop search on regex alias match" and "Score non-contiguous matches".

mouser:
that does seem strange.. there's usually a logical reason for these things though..

can you show use what your wetter_muc alias looks like?
if you disable the alias, does typing wett give you same 3 results?

cspeirce:
Alias looks like this:
Group Alias Name: wetter_muc
Results: Wetter in München | http://www.wetteronline.de/Bayern/Muenchen.htm

No Regular Expressions etc.

The three other results are from an alias I made that looked for regular Expression tt.
I just don't know why wetter_muc is hidden. I only reappears  when search text is "wetter_muc".

Search Behavior: Neither Stop on exact match or regular expression are checked nor Score Non-Contiguous matches.

cspeirce:
Thanks for your help. I solved my problem by adding "^" to the tt-Alias. But it still seems a bug to me ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version