ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR Error : Entry Point Not found.

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
can you get it to reliably occur?
try this:
go to farr options and enable the option that tells you exactly what farr is searching as it searches and see if you can trigger the error:

as vixay suggested, i kind of think this may have to do with a networked file that no longer exists or has changed locations..

mikerrrr do you also have files that are located on a network or removable driver that could be changing or disconnecting?

Mikerrrr:
HOLY CRAP IT WORKED. I turned on the "Show search subdir details in status bar" option like you said, and it turns out it would crash when searching the control panel (cpanel) script, so I moved that folder out of the scripts folder in my root FARR directory, and now there's no more crashes! Thank you so much!

mouser:
great discovery!

when you have the energy, you might try putting some of the cpanel shortcuts back and try to find out which exact shortcut triggers it or if all do -- that would help me figure out the root cause and solve it for others.

Mikerrrr:
I think it's the whole (cpanel) folder in farr\scripts that's 'causing the crash, though i can't be sure becomes sometimes it crashes so soon that i can't see what directory it's going through.

dhisnotnull:
I had the same problem check the cpanel folder and see if any shortcut has its icon missing, delete them. The should fix in the distribution by making the cpanel folder generate shortcuts during install.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version