ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR Error : Entry Point Not found.

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
hmm.. do you guys have any plugins installed?  could you try disabling them or removing them and seeing if that fixes the problem -- at least that would give me a clue.

Mikerrrr:
I have a few plugins installed, let me try removing some, and I'll post back.

EDIT: Unchecked all my plugins, and the problem persists. If this can't be helped, or if it's not the program's fault (more than likely) then it'll be fine. It only gives me the error when I search for the first three letters of certain things, so I can get around it.

vixay:
The problem stopped for me after one of the updates. I don't know what fixed it, or what caused it :)...
Can you copy and paste the message box next time you have the problem? (Just hit Ctrl+C once the message box has popped up, it's a windows trick).

Maybe the dll in the which the error occurs gives a clue?

Mikerrrr:
It fixed itself somehow. For now. But yeah, everything is wonderful for the time being, thanks for all the help, and Mouser, this program is amazing.

Mikerrrr:
---------------------------
Advanced Options: FindAndRunRobot.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point wcsncpy_s could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll.
OK   

It's gotten worse :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version