ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mircryption

mircryption-compatible script for irssi

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
i wonder if the blowssi script is designed to see BOTH the +OK and mcps prefixes.
if not, somone needs to add that.  the blowssi coder might be able to quickly add that if you can't.

i forget if the xchat version has a way to say to use mcps as the prefix?

mayti:
So far i can only say that the channel encryption uses also the +OK prefix and there's no problem.
Maybe Gothi[c] will know where the problem is.

Thank you so far mouser.

Gothi[c]:
Blowssi should recognise both +OK and mcps.

# default prefix
my @prefixes = ('+OK ','mcps ');

--- End quote ---

And the last time I tested it cbc was working both ways ...
But that's a while ago.
In the mean time, someone also contributed some code for key sharing etc... I've been meaning to merge that (It's a bit messy so it needs some adjustments). Whenever I get to it, I'll make sure I re-test everything else.

I wouldn't mind implementing encryption for the keys in the config file, but I'm not sure what the point is. If it needs to be decrypted, then the encryption key should be stored somewhere (in the code or in a separate file) which would allow anyone to decrypt it easily anyway, no? Unless you store the keyfile on a separate volume maybe...

I've been busy with work and <insert random excuse here>, but i still plan to get around to all of this some day :)

Please use the redmine issue tracker for all of this, and create an issue ticket for each feature or problem. That at least will serve as a better reminder and help me keep track of all of this.

http://redmine.dcmembers.com/projects/blowssi

Gothi[c]:
Hi Mayti,

I just tested blowssi with mouser in both cbc and ecb, using +OK prefix AND mcps prefix and we could not duplicate the problem no matter what we did.
Perhaps you have some script that messes with the format of messages? That's the only thing I can think of right now...

mayti:
Hi and thanks for the support Gothi[c].

Blowssi was the first script I installed so it is unlikely that other scripts interfere.
I got the xchat plugin from here.
But this problem also occurs with the original mircryption for mIRC.
It doesn't work in the querys for me. No problem with the channel decryption.

But since you couldn't repoduce the error i think the problem will be something else. (Maybe it is in front of the screen )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version