ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

new birdy comic website from nudone and timns

<< < (8/11) > >>

timns:
I get the same feed, so I just re-checked the link. Right now it took me (via a redirection from FeedBurner) to our own site as expected. But we're glad of the heads up!

When you say malware, was it actually a site trying to do something nasty to you, or just one of those annoying sites that's packed full or useless irrelevant links and adwords? Because if so, that's just our ISP's standard 404 page. HITC was down briefly yesterday.

Thanks,
timns

Deozaan:
It had a popup window saying that malware could be bad for my computer and offered to do a virus scan on my PC.

It's definitely malware.

The above screnshot is shown so you can see the URL it sends me to. Once I closed the window, it automatically tried to get me to download a file:

Deozaan:
Also, I figured I should note that this is from Google Reader. None of the images are loading properly anymore and the URL the words "Monday, Monday" links to when I click is shown in the Address Bar.

It says Head in the Clouds in the URL, but it takes me to that malware site.

f0dder:
Deozaan: I just manually typed in the looong feedburner RSS URL from your google reader screenshot, and it works just fine here. Perhaps something is wrong with google reader, or somebody has done some DNS poisoning?

Deozaan:
Deozaan: I just manually typed in the looong feedburner RSS URL from your google reader screenshot, and it works just fine here. Perhaps something is wrong with google reader, or somebody has done some DNS poisoning?
-f0dder (November 19, 2008, 01:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

It must be Google Reader. I just typed it in too and it took me to the appropriate website. Anyone know what can be done to notify Google about this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version