ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

new birdy comic website from nudone and timns

<< < (7/11) > >>

nudone:
the subscribe buttons should now be back in the right place.

i had put some images under the adsense banners hoping that they would appear when 'adblocker plus' removed things, but it appears to remove everything so the empy spaces remain at the moment. i'll try and fill them somehow.

allen:
I was blown away by Codex Transportica, it's one of my favorite blogs -- so when I (Yes, a month late) stumbled upon your announcing a comic I shouldn't have been surprised at how great it was... but I was surprised. Again, blown away.  Comic strips online are a dime a dozen these days, it's rare to see something that is of such quality. Even the "quality" comics seem to start out rocky and slowly get their act together as they gather a readership, but yours started out sharp. The writing and art alike are subtle, simple--but not too.  Very well done!

nudone:
thanks very much for saying so allen. that's a great recommendation, the highest we've had so far i think.

i'm sure timns will want to say something too about your comment.

timns:
Indeed I do have something to say, although it may not add much: thank you, thank you! 

It makes me very happy to think that folks are actually enjoying the strip maybe as much as I am enjoying writing it. Nick makes it really come to life with his illustrations, ideas and feedback - since he started drawing out some of the strips, I've become positively prolific! We have around 80 strips in the pipeline at the moment.

Deozaan:
Hmm... I just saw the latest comic from the RSS feed, "K.I.S., Cobbe" but it didn't actually load the image. So I clicked on the link to view the strip and it took me to some malware website.

So either feedburner got hijacked or your website did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version