ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Your most used SPECIAL programs

<< < (23/39) > >>

cyberdiva:
Hi, Curt.  I guess you discovered what I was about to tell you, namely, that yes, Surfulater is definitely still in active development.  As you've found, the most recent version is 3.4, and there was at least one other before that but after 3.0.  I don't recall whether I said this in response to April's message, but another plus is that the Surfulater developer is very responsive.  So if you're still debating, I'd say GO FOR IT, especially if you can still find it at 50% off.  That's a terrific price!

Curt:
Surfulator ... It's web page rendering ...-J-Mac (January 01, 2011, 12:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

sorry, I couldn't help it, it just flew out of me ;-)
-----------

I was also very tempted to get the Local Website Archive, but then I saw their bundled offer, and suddenly it all summed up to a very large amount of money for a program I might never use... The painful truth is that when I had purchased and installed surfulater, the register box said (before I pasted anything into it) that my key was for an older version... Yeah, I already had version 2, but never used it and forgot about it.

tomos:
I was also very tempted to get the Local Website Archive, but then I saw their bundled offer, and suddenly it all summed up to a very large amount of money for a program I might never use... The painful truth is that when I had purchased and installed surfulater, the register box said (before I pasted anything into it) that my key was for an older version... Yeah, I already had version 2, but never used it and forgot about it.
-Curt (January 01, 2011, 01:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

The upgrade price is 50% too...

cranioscopical:
Curt,

I'm happy with Surfulater.
It's not updated with trifles at frequent intervals, rather at longer periods with thoughtful changes.
3.4 suits me just fine.
As somebody mentioned above, Neville, the developer, is responsive and helpful.

Curt:
Thanks for the recommendations of surfulater, cranioscopical, cyberdiva, and J-Mac.

Am I the only one to be sadly surprised that it doesn't close on Escape?

Ctrl+F4 and Alt+F4 are simply not my understanding of fast-to-use hotkeys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version