ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Your most used SPECIAL programs

<< < (7/39) > >>

siouxdax:
InputDirector is amazing. It has seamless integration, copy pasting of files-clipboard is well supported! Make sure that you have shared directories enabled.

I must have a look at the Input Director, sounds very interesting. And they say it has the shared clipboard option - I hate the frustration when you want to simply copy a line from one PC to another, and constantly bump into the idea of using the clipboard.

TPR.
-TPReal (August 15, 2008, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
-kartal (August 15, 2008, 03:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll try that.

Regards
siouxdax

Darwin:
Input Director looks cool... : have to admit that I've always been completely mystified by how these types of applications work - do you need some sort of a physical switch? Does this simply work across a network? Now I see from the FAQ on the Input Director site (can't think why I didn't bother following up on these questions long ago) that it works over a network. Definitely cool, and I'll definitely be giving it a whirl.

Thanks TPReal  :Thmbsup:

Grorgy:
I've been using Stardock's multiplicity for quite a while for what input director does, it isn't free but from all the reviews I read about it it is perhaps the easiest to set up and use.  I've only changed the setup once in 12 months or so, I keep my laptop on a different side now  :)

kartal:
What is interesting about InputDirector is that most of my usb units work on other computer like external usb volume dial and my wacom tablet.

Darwin:
What is interesting about InputDirector is that most of my usb units work on other computer like external usb volume dial and my wacom tablet.-kartal (August 15, 2008, 03:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ooh, aah! Now I can't wait to get home to try it out (if family committments don't get in the way - we're going camping tomorrow morning)...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version