ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

too many updates !!!

<< < (4/4)

CleverCat:
Is this a joke? I personally  have no complaint about installing newer and better versions.

FARR is great, and it is good to know that it is actively developed.
-pitzelberger (July 28, 2008, 02:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ditto....  :Thmbsup:
-kartal (July 28, 2008, 02:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
-CleverCat (July 30, 2008, 02:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

s.newave:
Still think this has to be some kind of joke 8). I mean you're actually asking the guy not to update the program as often?? As has already been mentioned several times if you dont want to download updates as frequently or be notified of updates simply change the settings!!

From a development standpoint i think these mini beta updates are great and probably help Mouser isolate new bugs quicker however i am all for a new flag type for beta builds in the updater program which perhaps only notify you of 2.x updates instead of 2.2.x updates.

d4ni:
imho there can't be enough updates, just disable automatic update checking and you'll be just fine. don't stop mouser from improving his great app :-*

Armando:
From a development standpoint i think these mini beta updates are great and probably help Mouser isolate new bugs quicker however i am all for a new flag type for beta builds in the updater program which perhaps only notify you of 2.x updates instead of 2.2.x updates.
-s.newave (July 30, 2008, 11:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agree totally.

CleverCat:
At least we know mouser is working hard!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version