topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 8:01 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: New Super-PikyBasket Suite is shareware  (Read 7417 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
New Super-PikyBasket Suite is shareware
« on: August 26, 2008, 04:51 PM »
PikySuite is a set of three products:
PikyBasket, PikyFolders & PikyTools.

• PikyBasket, the enhanced way of copying files in Windows XP & Vista.
PikyBasket is part of PikySuite.

• PikyFolders, Solution to the clumsy & tedious way of accessing your folders.
PikyFolders is part of PikySuite

• PikyTools, a set of handy tools for Windows Explorer and other file managers.
PikyTools is part of PikySuite.

PikyBasket: Copy files/folders faster, Conveniently and quickly organize your documents, videos, pictures and music files (MP3 etc), Take simple file backups, Compress files from different locations into one .zip file, Save files list so that you can copy once and paste multiple times, Very useful when burining a CD/DVD containing files/folders from different locations, Keep a list of best pictures & music you have so that you can share them easily (USB flash drive, CD etc) anytime and any number of times with just couple of clicks, Filter files to be copied/compressed based on file name, extension, size and date, Very easy to share only the changed files inside multiple sub-directories, Eliminate temporary and big files using the filter option, Easily rename source or destination file instead of overwriting, Replacement for copy/xcopy commands, Copy files to multiple destination directories, all at once.

PikyFolders: Access favorite folders with just 2 clicks from where ever you are, Access it from Windows taskbar's Quick Launch toolbar, Save tedious navigation of network folders, Direct folders access from file open/save dialog, Works from Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, FrontPage, Outlook) file open/save windows, Works from Vista style file open/save window as part of Favorite Links.

PikyTools: Launch selected folder in another copy of Windows Explorer using 'Open In New Window'. Very useful when organizing/moving files to sibling folders which we often do, 'Command Prompt Here' launches cmd.exe or your favorite command prompt replacement program from within Windows Explorer, Supports Command Prompt in elevation mode (Administrator rights) on Vista, 'Copy Paths' to clipboard, Supports UNC paths, Create folders and sub-folders in bulk, Mass folder creator, Create a complete path quickly, Change folder icons, Mark folders with different color for quick identification, Useful and reduces strain when browsing folders, Choose custom folder icon.

Asking normal price is $30 - single user, two computers
We realized that we must sell this product in order to support it with newer, frequent updates. PikySuite is priced at $29.95. However, as an existing user, you can purchase the product for only $19.95 (30% discount on original price).
Competitive upgrade 30% off*, Students 50% off*, Educators - 30% off*, *=Maximum of 2 licenses only
Educational & Non-Profit Organization - Upto 40% off*

http://www.conceptwo...ky/piky_features.asp
-ConceptWorld
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 04:58 PM by Curt »

conceptworld

• Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: New Super-PikyBasket Suite is shareware
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 11:36 PM »

Thanks Curt,

We would like to give PikySuite also at 30% discount to all donationcoder members, like our other products NoteZilla and RecentX (https://www.donation...ex.php?topic=10381.0)

I will contact Mouser soon regarding this.

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 03:33 AM »
Piky Folders looks interesting - is that new ?
Anyone tried it?
Tom

conceptworld

• Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 03:48 AM »

Yes, PikyFolders & PikyTools are new products. PikyBasket also has been totally redesigned with several features. All the three are part of PikySuite - http://www.conceptworld.com/piky/

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 06:09 AM »
However, as an existing user, you can purchase the product for only $19.95 (30% discount on original price).
Competitive upgrade 30% off*, Students 50% off*, Educators - 30% off*,
-ConceptWorld
We would like to give PikySuite also at 30% discount to all donationcoder members, like our other products NoteZilla and RecentX

So, being a supporting DC member, AND being an existing user of PikyBasket AND of both NoteZilla and RecentX, AND being a registered user of both TrueLaunch and FileBox eXtender and many other competitors, AND being a retired educator, can I then have the suite for almost nothing?   :P

- I was just kidding. However, when I look at the features, I realize that I already have most of them implemented. I will have to take a close look at what will be best.

But one of my very first thoughts was that many people will ask for option to purchase only one of the three, for maybe $12, rather than the $30 package. What will ConceptWorld's answer be to such requests?

Piky Folders
Anyone tried it?

I think it really is so new that no-one have tried it out, yet.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 06:15 AM by Curt »

conceptworld

• Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 06:18 AM »
But one of my very first thoughts was that many people will ask for option to purchase only one of the three, for maybe $12, rather than the $30 package. What will ConceptWorld's answer be to such requests?

Good question. We will have to wait and watch. If many users ask for just one of the three products, then we may have to split and sell them individually too.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 02:17 PM »
Two more important 'features' to be mentioned:

Compatibility: PikySuite products are add-ons to Windows Explorer. They also work inside other popular file managers such as Total Commander, Directory Opus, xplorer2, RecentX, XYPlorer and ExplorerXP. 
https://www.donation....msg129009#msg129009

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 02:29 PM »
Does anyone have the setup file for the "old" PikyBasket, please? I will like to test the new PikySuite, but this will take for me to remove the old version, and I don't have the setup file, in case I would like to re-install.