ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR alias: Quick Outlook Task

<< < (19/22) > >>

jpijper:
Hi Walbert,

Here is a version of do.exe that will take /nodate or /nd as a switch to create a task with no start and due dates.
Please let me know if there are any problems, or more wishes.

Enjoy!
Jan roelof

Koenie:
Hi,
Thanks for this updated version, it works fine!
Two remarks:
- The version is not signed, so I need to click on "Run" every time (Safety check)
- There seems to be an issue with the category-flag: it creates the item with an additional '/category'-category.

Thanks for analysing.
Koen

jpijper:
Hi,
Thanks for this updated version, it works fine!
Two remarks:
- The version is not signed, so I need to click on "Run" every time (Safety check)
- There seems to be an issue with the category-flag: it creates the item with an additional '/category'-category.

Thanks for analysing.
Koen
-Koenie (November 21, 2010, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hello Koen,

About the signing issue, I run XP and there I just need to tell the system once to not show this dialog box. I assume you use Windows 7, I don't know (yet) how things work there. You can't suppress this?

About the category flag thing, I can't reproduce this. If I do "do test /cat testcat" it all works as expected. Can you elaborate?

Jan Roelof

Koenie:
Hi Jan,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
The signing: I also have XP but I have no option to disable this warning, so the popup arrives all the time.

The category: can you try with a category having blanks? eg.    do test /cat "test cat" /nd

jpijper:
The signing: I also have XP but I have no option to disable this warning, so the popup arrives all the time.

The category: can you try with a category having blanks? eg.    do test /cat "test cat" /nd
-Koenie (November 24, 2010, 08:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sorry about the signing - I don't really know what to do about this, this is the first time I heard this complaint.

Category: do test /cat "test cat" /nd created a task with (new) category "test cat".
do test /cat test cat /nd created a task with (new) categories test and cat.

In other words, I cannot reproduce your category problem either. But I don't want any dissatisfied users. Any suggestions?

Jan Roelof

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version