ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR alias: Quick Outlook Task

<< < (11/22) > >>

jpijper:
Version 1.4 of the FARR alias QuickOutlookTask has been released, and from now on updating should be automatic, thanks to mouser's dcupdater program. Here is the link:
http://jpijper.dcmembers.com/QuickOutlookTask/QuickOutlookTask.html.

Please note that folder information has been removed from the zip-file (since I couldn't get this to work with dcupdater). This means that if you download and install by hand you must extract to FindAndRunRobot\AliasGroups\Installed\QuickOutlookTask\.

Apart from dcupdater integration, the main change is that the feedback the program gives through beeps and message boxes can now be controlled using the new /settings switch.

mouser:
Great work on the updater support Jan!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

One hint:
Add this line before the <CloseAfter> line:
    <SignalForUpdate>FindAndRunRobot.exe</SignalForUpdate>

That will ensure that FARR rescans the alias directories after downloading your update.

mouser:
do /settings doesnt work for me, says "unrecognized command switch"
sorry, my bad -- works perfectly -- i was just running older version.

another idea, how about having do /help have an optional button to launch the readme.txt?

jpijper:
do /settings doesnt work for me, says "unrecognized command switch"
sorry, my bad -- works perfectly -- i was just running older version.
-mouser (August 05, 2008, 08:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

You scared me there! I was already looking when you were striking through :)

another idea, how about having do /help have an optional button to launch the readme.txt?
-mouser (August 05, 2008, 08:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I like it - I'll make something like that.

By the way, I don't have a <CloseAfter> line in my .dcupdate file, so where should the <SignalForUpdate> line come?

mouser:
sorry i meant <CloseForUpdate>, but it doesnt really matter, just put it somewhere down there with the rest of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version