ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Screenshot aliases using MiniCap

<< < (5/8) > >>

mouser:
use: -sleep #
to sleep for a few seconds (specified in #) to give you chance to select the window.

TucknDar:
updated first post with link to download.

edit: Download is at http://tuckndar.dcmembers.com/download.php?view.2

The alias pack now includes latest version of MiniCap (1.11.01)

TucknDar:
new version includes latest MiniCap (v1.12.01), with support for -promptsave command. I've only added this to the Bordershadow capture, but should be easily added to other aliases as well.

Border shadow capture with promptsave:

--- ---minicap.exe -captureregselect -bordershadow -promptsave -clipimagepath -exitThis command will now let you select what to capture, then add a nice shadow and open a save dialog. Once you've saved your screenshot, the full path to the file is copied to clipboard and minicap is exited. Now you can easily use your screenshot in a forum post :)

"Example" while making this post:

(Yes I realize that doesn't prove anything, but take my word for it, it took about 3 seconds including typing, to have that screenshot attached ;) )

The MiniCap alias now also comes with DCUpdater support! You don't need to miss even a minor upgrade ;)

Download is at the same place: http://tuckndar.dcmembers.com/download.php?view.2

tomos:
"Example" while making this post:  (see attachment in previous post)(Yes I realize that doesn't prove anything, but take my word for it, it took about 3 seconds including typing, to have that screenshot attached ;) )
-TucknDar (July 31, 2008, 04:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

very impressive TucknDar - that will be a great help -
we'll probably start to see a huge increase in screenshots attatched to posts now :)

TucknDar:
Bit of a shameless bump this, but are there any requests? It's pretty easy adding stuff yourself, but if you've made new minicap-aliases why not share them here and I'll include them in my "official" minicap alias!

I'm also going to do a bit of work on the icons, so they will all be different and hopefully even more relevant to the commands.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version