ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Table Data Search Plugin for FARR - closed

<< < (6/9) > >>

TucknDar:
Hi, I think I have corrected that bug with last selected tab.

I would like to specify which file, i.e. 'tds +csv 1' or 'tds +EN-IT hello'
--- End quote ---

It would take some time to code it and I will be away for more than week. -czechboy (July 25, 2008, 04:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good to hear the last selected tab bug has been fixed! As for the specify file, it's not really a big deal, as long as the last selected feature works. If you do find time to work on it, then by all means it would be great, but it's not terribly important.

czb:
this:
pcommand tds_file csv;;; restartsearch tds 1
is working ;) tested

Flatop0315:
Hello czechboy and mouser!

While I see this post is quite old I decided to try here first.  I have the same problem as CatamountJack with Table Data Search only being usable once before the alias tds doesn't work and FARR locks up.  Has there been any resolution or progress on this problem?

BTW the plug-in works great just inconvenient if I have to kill Farr every time I use it more than once.   :(

Flatop

czb:
Hi,
I am just rewriting all my plugins to work with fsubscript. So wait for that, maybe it will solve the issue (hopefully).
Oldrich

Flatop0315:
Ok,thanks for replying Oldrich, I look forward to trying it out.  For now, I have found a autohotkey script here on the forum to restart FARR when I need to use in more than once.

-Flatop

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version