ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Updated: GooglePlus - View Google search results in FARR as you type

<< < (12/18) > >>

lanux128:
google now has a dictionary site. any chance of including it into the plugin? it'd be a wonderful complement.

• http://www.google.com/dictionary

s.newave:
would love to implement this functionality but unfortunately google has not created an api for their dictionary service yet.

lanux128:
no problems there, we'll just have to wait then. :)

IainB:
I had been looking at the FARR plugin "GoogleSuggest", and someone suggested (no pun intended) that I try GooglePlus out.
So I installed it just now, and it runs fine and I think it's a great plugin.

However, I would like the option to be able to feed my search parameters through to Google Desktop and so search my local hard drive.
Is there some way I could do this?

s.newave:
I had been looking at the FARR plugin "GoogleSuggest", and someone suggested (no pun intended) that I try GooglePlus out.
So I installed it just now, and it runs fine and I think it's a great plugin.

However, I would like the option to be able to feed my search parameters through to Google Desktop and so search my local hard drive.
Is there some way I could do this?
-IainB (January 08, 2010, 06:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

GooglePlus is based on their web search api which is different from gds which the plugin does not support. I dont use gds myself but would recommend either of the Everything or Locate plugins which work extremely well if you dont need to search the contents of files. Phitsc also made a really cool Windows Search plugin which i use to search in outlook and emails in thunderbird.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version