ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Updated: GooglePlus - View Google search results in FARR as you type

<< < (7/18) > >>

s.newave:
Dimsy after reinstalling the plugin do you have an "icon" folder in your C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\GooglePlus\ folder? If not then make sure when you are extracting the zip file you check the option to keep the directory structure within the zip file or a similar option.

Dimsy55:
 :) After reinstalling and following the structure within the GooglePlus.zip it began to work. Thanx a lot and sorry for the bother.  ;)

fredthegreat:
I tried and quite liked this new plugin but I am a bit worried about the fact that Trojan Hunter found that your plugin is infected by a worm file. What this is all about? :

C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\GooglePlus\settings.exe (Worm.AutoRun.120)infected by a worm 
Found trojan file: F:\My Documents\Téléchargements\Application\Farr\GooglePlus.zip/settings.exe (Worm.AutoRun.120)

mouser:
I think settings.exe is small autohotkey utility which presents an options dialog to the user.

And like many autohotkey programs, infuiratingly, the stupid antivirus programs seem to regularly, repeatedly, and inexcusably, give false positives.

See here for more ranting about this issue: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=search2;search=autohotkey+false+positive+antivirus

s.newave:
I think settings.exe is small autohotkey utility which presents an options dialog to the user.
-mouser (October 03, 2008, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Correct. Settings.exe is a autohokey script converted into an exe by Autohotkey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version